Leehing

Leehing

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The race after the amazing label!



Do you remember this old post of mine - http://arnon-reisman.blogspot.co.il/2012/01/beautifull-gallery-representing-art-of.html  with this Japanese label of the Indian man who sits on the tree and 8 girls standing in the lake (it's realy interesting to know what is the story behind the picture and who is this man)? 

So, I promised my self that one day I will get this beautiful label. 

Lately I found a nice version of it -    


But it was not the same one, that I liked so much. 

So, some days ago I visited my friend Hilik, and swapped some labels with him... Suddenly I saw it in his album waiting for me! and he had one spare... and the end is known...

Is this label a beautiful one? I am sure you agree with me. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...