Leehing

Leehing

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Matchbooks and Matchbook Collecting: A Brief Look


Few words from the author of this lovely video:
"Hello, here's a video about vintage matchbooks; a kind of companion piece to the one about typewriter ribbon tins. It moves too quickly to read all of the text in a few of them, but you can go back and pause to get more detail.
My friend Adam generously loaned me his match collection, and a lot of photos didn't make the cut, so stay tuned for a slideshow of outtakes. I hope to continue making these videos and sharing them with my fellow "collectibiliacs", who share my curiosity about the many things we like to collect, and why. This one took forever, but I learned a lot in the process. Thanks for watching, and I hope you like it! "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...